- Effet papier : le stylo tient bien en main et les mouvements du poignet sont fluides et souples
- Sensibilité optimale, toucher naturel
- Précision maximale due au frottement avec le film : performances optimales pour les graphistes
- Finesse du film qui n'affecte pas le design de la tablette
- Réduction des empreintes digitales
- Film anti-reflet : peut être utilisé dans toutes les conditions d'éclairage
- Application simple et rapide avec tous les accessoires nécessaires inclus dans l'emballage
- Protection adaptée pour étudiants et graphistes professionnels
- 2 films de protection
- 2 jeux de guides adhésifs pour l'application
- 2 lingettes nettoyantes
- 2 éléments dépoussiérants
- 2 spatules pour l'application
- 1 notice d'instructions
Its great! it realy feels like drawing on paper. Its indispensable for drawing and sketching on Onyx BOOX.
I am new to the space of eNotetaking and purchased a Boox Tab Ultra C after extensive research. I love the Tab Ultra C, with all of its ups and downs that I read about, it seems perfect for me, for right now. And again, I am a complete middle-aged novice, with an active mind to change the world. While I didn't mind the natural Boox Tab surface with the native stylus, I read about a "more natural feeling" that I could achieve with a doodroo cover and a titanium tip in my stylus. So, I tried it out. And...I love it. It feels even better, more natural like pen and paper. I do have a couple of tiny bubbles that I can't seem to clear at the bottom. They look like the tiniest piece of dust landed as I was applying the sheet. They have zero negative impact on the performance and no one other than me can notice them unless they are doing and official screen protector audit on me. I wish I could ease them out, but they are part of me now.
I love the Boox Tab Ultra C for notetaking and I love the Doodroo screen protector (with titanium tip on the stylus). I have never tried anything else, so to me, this is a perfect world. Thank you.
I didn't expect the entire writing feeling to be that close to the natural paper.
Combined with a fast e-ink screen, it makes old notebooks quite obsolete.
Excellent! The paper like effect results much better than reMarkable 2!